Monday, February 14, 2011

My Training 'YARD'

You may have noticed that my posts have become, slower and fewer. I have not gone anywhere, it's just that there is only so much writing I can do - Yes even I have a limit!!


Anyway, over at www.beyondtransition.com/blog you may have noticed my thrice weekly (when on a roll) column called Funny Simple Life aka FSL OR Funny SINGLE Life!!


So what I shall do is post a snippet here and if you would like to read more then please hop over to my new home of BeyondTransition :)




Triathlon training in Modern Day Malaysia.
I thought I would give you a little peek into my current training backyard. It’s tropically hot and exposed but being able to handle the elements is why we train right? The plus side of training under the scorching sun is the unique landscape of this location.
For the past couple of weeks I have joined a bunch of Aussie guys for Saturday training. Since I am not really doing much long stuff this means driving to a start point to join them.

I like these guys as I no longer have to get up at 5am....readmore

1 comment:

sckhoo said...

think that is the office. not the residence. but who cares.

It is a nice place for multi sports.

I do my brick there (bike+run) once a month. And the pool next to the lake is great. Have yet to venture out to the lake for swim.