Monday, February 28, 2011

A Not So Funny Week

Bloggers NOTE: Apologies if you are not a cat lover. But it was that or a picture of a muscle! Plus it's my blog column - so I say what goes :)

Do you ever get the feeling you have been dealt a crummy deck of cards?

Whoa...last week was a tough week in my simple life. And I do not mean tough as in training.
I am a cat lover. Always have been. In the genes ya see (mum's side) dad took a little longer to warm up to the idea of cats, he finally got it after 6 trys and now numbers 7 and 8 are 'part of the Bishop household - UK'.
A very smart cat from a young age. She could open windows, doors, sliding doors, boxes - you name it. She even used to play 'fetch' with a tiny teddy bear I used to throw her.

She was a queen and would not give anyone an audience except me her owner or should I say, servant...READ MORE

No comments: