Saturday, April 10, 2010

A new OFFICE

I haven't been to Krabi before. I hear it is supposed to be rather a nice place to chill out, relax and have some fun in the sun. And if this picture is anything to go by it does indeed look like paradise. Such a shame then that I shall be working :(
My office for the week will be the beach, a running track and the roads of Krabi, Thailand where teamTBB are currently in camp, training. I am going over to help with the team photo shoot. Been a long LONG time since I worked on a photo shoot so it WILL be FUN, but it will also be, from what I remember, very HARD work!
George is staying at home for this trip, to much to do and instead I will work on balancing some runtime and much needed swim lessons from the powers that be, with 3 action packed days of filming. 
It's going to be hard to adjust, but don't worry about me, I am sure I will be able to handle it :D

No comments: