Friday, January 15, 2010

Yeah Right!!!

Shop till you drop! How the average woman burns 48,000 calories a year...
"It's the perfect excuse for women who are accused of making one too many shopping trips. A study has revealed that High Street sprees are good for your health. The average woman burns around 385 calories - the equivalent of a piece of carrot cake or two large glasses of wine - trudging around stores each week."
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1243119/Shop-till-drop-How-average-woman-burns-48-000-calories-year.html#ixzz0cf2qP8cB
Emma says: OH Purlease...I seriously dislike shopping. And while 48,000 calories seems like a lot, in the big scheme of things (like a current weeks training) I burn approximately an extra 17,500 per WEEK! Now lets take a proper look at these healthy shoppers shall we? Nope, sorry...I cannot for the life of me see anything remotely attractive about the image below.

This image however, I find extremely attractive...Sorry, couldn't help myself...I know he is an ARSE...but its a nice front and back all the same ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think that report is just a lame attempt to aid the economy recovery.