Tuesday, July 29, 2008

The Oranges Have WON

Damn. I WANTED PURPLE! Now I shall cry, because we are all going to end up looking like a Pumpkin Patch on bikes! Never mind, if that’s what the majority want, then what to do?
Ok, so the wheels are now in motion. This could take a while so please guys, bear with me and I will keep you updated on the progress. It seems with the TTH Blog a lot more of you who have come out the woodwork and would like clothing. This is great news, more Team Tri-Hard Pumpkins! There is a variety of clothing items I plan to get made, see below samples and make a note of what you like and email me or make a comment – I know some of you have already done this but please do me a favour and let me know again.
Give me a while to confirm things and as for pricing this will depend on quantities so I need to know from ALL of you what you would like.

We will make clothing to order. NO extra stock will be carried. And payment, when required will be UPFRONT.
Hope that’s cool with everyone.

5 comments:

Simon said...

OK Ok, there may have been some external lobbying - I admit it but let's be honest orange was going to win anyway and purple is a great colour but just a tad dark for the logos etc... Deal Tri clubs colours are Orange and Black and they look really cool. Purple could be the 2009 Team colours!

As for me I'll take a pair of the tri shorts and a road sleeveless jersey.

Squirrel said...

I wish I could keep adding on votes for purple. Anyway, I won't be one of the pumpkins wearing it. :P Taking pumpkin pictures sounds good though.

I think there are some worries with purple. Dark purple at night or early morning might be hard to spot.

Anonymous said...

Hurrah for the Dutch!!!! :D

Emma said...

I would like to say I did Nil lobbying and as for making amends next year Mr Cross - I think the colour will have to be GREEN!

Michelle Looi said...

I love blue green..