Sunday, February 14, 2010

Valentines Joke

It's not really a valentines gag but who really celebrates this day anyway?? The most cards I ever got on Valentines day was a grand total of THREE. Whoopty WHOOP. Am I bitter? Did I get any cards this year? No and NO. Am I bothered? NO. If you are lucky enough to have a significant other then EVERY day should be special. Be thankful you have a significant other. Respect and appreciate one another...Oh listen to me going off on one - hahah.
Okay the joke...courtesy of Disco Dave (thank you).
A little known fact...
The first testicular guard was used in cricket in 1874 and the first helmet was used in 1974.
It took 100 years for men to realize that their brains could also be important :)

1 comment:

Francesca said...

How suprising- thanks for amusing us with that one Emma!