Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Report Pending

I know, I know...the race report is in my head amongst a whole lot of other 'stuff' that is going on. It will be out there soon and I hope it does not disappoint. There is a lot of people to thank and it is going to be difficult to write about a day that was so tough, so tough that I was too ill to enjoy the moment. I dreamed for two years of going down that finish line in first place and that I would finally would be able to let all the emotion out. Yet on the day it wouldn't happen. I couldn't even stand unaided, I couldn't talk, I could hardly register what was going on.
Don't get me wrong I am absolutely stoked, pleased as punch that I have my golden ticket but this is going to be one difficult report to write.
So please bear with me, hope it will be worth the wait. :)

No comments: