Wednesday, August 20, 2008

TTH Apparel Update

I have not forgotton about the clothing. There has however been a change. I got fed up with the lack of communication from the US so have found someone in the UK and have been in constant emailing mode with them most evenings. Anyway, it is an Italian company, check out the link for more info: http://www.fcarvalho-ciclismo.com/.
I do have some sample images, but better still they are sending me over some full samples (sleeveless jersey, tri-shorts, women's tri-top and tri-suit) for us to look at before we place an order. Once the order is confirmed I do need to put down a deposit - so will need firm orders from those interested with the individuals deposit. I enquired about the possibility of having our names: (Sergeant Sam, RH Bee etc) on the backside of the tri-suit and shorts which I thought would be a pretty cool and fun addition. This would cost EUR4.50 per item and is optional.
They can also manufacture T-shirts, which I have been looking at. Not sure still what it would cost here (could be cheaper) but they use micro fibre material and can follow any design for EUR22.15 (about RM108), with no minimum order quantity, (obviously these prices are before any shipping which shouldn't work out too much per piece). Considering a Nike T-shirt costs more than this I think its ok.
See below the design I have done for this and give some feedback. I will get them to send a T-shirt sample over too. Will keep you posted and once the samples are in will let you know and we can arrange to have a "Viewing" so any alterations for inseams, Zipper, etc can be made.

5 comments:

Denis Oakley said...

At my UK club (BRAT) we had kit from Sugoi http://www.sugoi.ca/ which was really good. They've got a big custom section on the website so I don't know if this would be of any use . . .

Sorry to miss you on Saturday. I was either wrapped up in my pre-race thoughts or too knackered to talk :)

Denis

Emma said...

Cheers Denis, I have some samples coming over that should be here next week. Lets evaluate those first and go from there. The good thing with these guys - is no minimum quantities.

Michelle Looi said...

great.... this means we can have short sleeves /long sleeves jersey ?

Emma said...

Hello Mich! You can have a long sleeve jersey but it wil cost 50% more as anything below 5pcs incurs a surcharge. Sorry unless you can find 4 or more other people to have long sleeves :)

Sam said...

Emma
The tee shirts look great and if you can get them in micro fibre material, that's even better. Thanks again for all your hard work in sorting out this kit business. It can be a thankless and time consuming task. TTH owes you one!