Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Aviva 70.3

The deed is done. I have been thinking, pondering and more importantly calculating whether or not it would be wise to do Aviva 70.3 in Singapore. No going back now the credit card is charged! So exactly 3weeks after IM Langkawi I shall be carving up the pavements of Singapore (in my dreams). Mad? Perhaps. BUT. Dave Spence is also doing it (he signed up first). AND I have been told, wait for it you're really gonna laugh at this...doing an IM is actually really good training and you gain a lot of fitness over the race that will help in the 70.3! Hmmmmn, I shall name no names, yet.
So there you have it, I am either: MAD, BORED, SAD, or just can't bear the thought of not being able to put up another countdown timer on the blog! Probably a little of all three I guess!

No comments: