Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Catchy Ditty

Looking over some TeamTBB blogs for inspiration and such, Chris McDonald wrote this back in March. Very funny!
Chris - "I have been reading this on the back of the toilet door since I was a kid and I just think it is great."
WHY I'M TIRED
Boy I’m tired! For years I have blamed it on middle-age, poor blood, lack of vitamins, air pollution and other maladies that make you wonder if life is worth it. But I found out it’s not that - its because I am overworked.
The population of this country is 51million. 21million are retired, that leaves 30million to do the work.There are 19million in school. That leaves 11million to do the work. 2million are unemployed and 4million are employed by the government.That leaves 5million to do the work. 1million are in the armed forces, leaving 4million to do the work. 3million are employed by councils leaving 1million to do the work.There are 620,000 people in hospital and 379,998 in jail. That leaves two people to do the work. You and me. And you are sitting on your arse reading this – NO WONDER I’M BLOODY TIRED!!

No comments: