Friday, September 12, 2008

Sexy Lady has a Birthday

The pin-up girl of TTH had a birthday bash last night. The gorgeous Chris, aka Sexy Lady, turned 29 (I am allowed to disclose the number since she is still in her twenties). We moved from the Pot Luck Poolside of Li Villa’s and for a change put on our glad rags and headed for Souled Out in Sri Hartamas. I believe 18 of the gang turned up? Let me think. Chris, KK, S.Sam & Kona Carmen, Randy the "Tan Man" & Ivie, R H Bee, Michelle, Cecil, Wei Kong, Mariana & Glen, Julie, Ngae & Jenny, Daniel, Simon "Stretch Armstrong" (thank you Julie) & Shilpa. My apologies if I missed someone out – opps, Bloody hell ME! That makes 19. Anyway, food was plentiful and just kept on a coming as did the beers and later on the Tequila??? Chris – WHY only me! I am not going to keep rambling but as the pictures come through I shall post them and they shall do the talking for a change. So, please be patience and WATCH THIS SPACE. (Thank you Ivie for the Pictures. Fantastic job)

No comments: