Wednesday, February 18, 2009

You Cannot be Serious, Can You?

A little late I guess. I forgot it was Valentines Day on Saturday until one of the guys mentioned it at a drinks stop during the ride. I came across this lonely hearts AD on the web, it was posted under the title 'worst ever lonely hearts Ad'. Still trying to fathom whether it is real or just a joke one thing it is, is bizarre. Mind you each to their own, different tastes and all that.
To put your heart out there and lay it all on line the line for the WWW to see is a bit silly in my book because people like me could pick it up and post it for some Innocent light entertainment. But you gotta hand it to her, it takes not just great stupidity but also a lot of guts to do something like this, click the link and you will see what I mean ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So you're Internet dating now, how's it going?